Since the “Flat Plate theory” was developed, many years have passed and new efficient and technological hull shapes have been launched and tested.
With the development of the new propulsion systems and the growing attention to fuel consumption and pollution, an optimization of the whole naval architecture package becomes a must.
Our team has developed a recognized experience in the naval architecture, of both sail boat and power boat, up to 50m and capable of speed exceeding 60 knots!
Our offer includes:
· Hull body definition
· Appendages definition and optimization
· CFD optimization of both hull and superstructure
· Power analysis and propulsion plan development
· Sail plan development and sail loads calculation
· Ship hydrostatics and stability assessment
· Ship technical specification development
· General arrangement